Garlic ChickenSubmitted by: KELLYFORNIA
1 diced onion
3-5 cloves garlic, unpeeled and whole
juice of half a lemon
pepper to taste
2. Heat non-stick saucepan over MED
3. Add onion, stir constantly till tender
4. Transfer onions to glass baking dish
5. Place chicken atop onions, squeeze on lemon juice and sprinkle with pepper
6. Place garlic around and on the chicken, cover tightly with aluminum foil
7. Cook for 30-45 mins or until chicken is no longer pink.
Serving Size: makes 1 serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELLYFORNIA.