Gouhlish Cheese BallSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionThis is a soft cheese ball decorated for a Halloween Party. Serve as a soft spread for whole grain crackers and raw vegetables. This is a soft cheese ball decorated for a Halloween Party. Serve as a soft spread for whole grain crackers and raw vegetables.
2 - 8 oz Low Fat Neufatchel Cream Cheese
1- 5 oz Kraft Old English Cheddar Cheese spread
1/2 c Breakstone Fat Free Sour Cream
2 Large Green Onions chopped
2 T Garlic Powder
1/4t Onion Powder
1 T Dried Parsley
Garnish: Decorate with various vegetables like Red Cabbage, Fresh Peppers, Olives, Lettuce, Radishes, Cucumbers, Celery, etc...
1. Soften Cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Finely chop the green onions and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic to the bowl.
4. Mix the ingredients and shape into a ball.
5. Place on a serving platter, cover with plastic and chill overnight or until ready to use.
6. Decorate into a goohlish face.
Paint tortilla chips green for ears, and use colorful veggies like red cabbage for hair, a whole fresh pepper for a nose, carrots, olives, radishes, celery, lettuce leaves or what ever you have available to doll him up for a party.
Serving Size: 30