- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 276.8
- Total Fat: 14.8 g
- Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
- Sodium: 564.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 24.2 g
Paula's Mediterranean Style Chicken Breast for OneSubmitted by: FLUFFYWONKENOBE
IntroductionDeclicate seasonings give this meal a mediterranean flair! Make for one person or double the recipe for two! Declicate seasonings give this meal a mediterranean flair! Make for one person or double the recipe for two!
- 4 oz. boneless, skinless chick breast
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Kroger Recipe Beginnings Mirepoix Style Blend (Onion, Carrot, Celery)
- 1/3 cup Kroger Recipe Beginnings Cajun Mirepoix Style Blend (Onion, Green Pepper, Celery)
- 1/2 cup stewed tomatoes
- dash of minced garlic
- dash of ground oregano
- dash of ground basil
- 1/2 cup water
2. Brown chicken breast in oil, turning to brown both sides.
3. Add all remaining ingredients.
4. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over rice if desired (not included in nutritional calculation)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLUFFYWONKENOBE.