Acai & Strawberry TeaSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionI love fruit and mint infused teas!
I love fruit and mint infused teas!
12 C Water
1/2 c Fresh Mint
2 C Fresh or Frozen Strawberries and/or Frozen Mixed Berries
6 Acai Berry tea bags
4 Green tea, tea bags
Honey, Sugar or Splenda to taste
2. Add tea bags and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Put the fruit and mint leaves into a pitcher.
4. Remove tea bags from tea and pour the hot tea into the pitcher.
5. Cover the pitcher with plasric wrap and let cool to room temperature.
6. Fill an ice tray with the tea. Place in the freezer and freeze.
7. Refrigerate until ready to use.
8. Add sweetner to taste when ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add some of the pre frozen tea ice cubes and/or add some frozen fruits and a sprig of fresh mint leaves into each glass. Pour in the tea and serve. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 8