- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 85.4
- Total Fat: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 28.7 mg
- Sodium: 1,191.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 4.2 g
Sauteed Bitter Melon (Ginisang Ampalaya)Submitted by: VICTORIA0826
IntroductionAnother Pinoy recipe. :) Hope you like it :) Another Pinoy recipe. :) Hope you like it :)
2 tbsps. cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garlic,5cloves
1 medium sized chopped onion
2 cup skinless shrimp
1/2 kg. ampalaya sliced diagonally
1 cup water
1 tbsps. salt and pepper to taste
2 pieces eggs beaten
*If you have a secret ingredient you may add it to your liking. :)
**My mom told me that, as much as possible, do not squeeze amapalaya so as to retain its nutritive value.
1. Heat cooking oil.
2. Saute the garlic, followed by onion.
3. Add the shrimp.
4. When the shrimp is cooked.
5. Stir in ampalaya and cook until tender.
6. Pour water and bring to boil.
7. Season it with salt and pepper.
8. Add beaten eggs; stir well to blend. Enjoy! :)
Serving Size: 6
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VICTORIA0826.