The Baked BrownieSubmitted by: KEEPITMOVIN_H2O
2 sticks (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
11-12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
1 tsp instant coffee granules
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup granulated sugar substitute
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
5 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cake flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
2. In double boiler, combine butter, chocolate, and instant coffee. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
3. Turn off heat. Add sugar to chocolate and whisk until room temperature.
4. Add 3 eggs - whisk. Add remaining 3 eggs and vanilla - whisk. Do not overbeat.
5. Combine flours, cocoa powder, and salt. Add to chocolate mixture. Fold with rubber spatula until flour is barely visible.
6. Pour into prepared dish. Bake 15 minutes. Rotate. Bake another 15 minutes. Toothpick should come clean when inserted into center.
7. Let cool. Slice into 12-16 squares. Indulge!