- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 218.4
- Total Fat: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 132.6 mg
- Sodium: 487.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 16.7 g
Shrimp & Noodle Veggie Stir FrySubmitted by: DFTBAGRL
IntroductionQuick & filling stir fry featuring shrimp, mixed vegetables and ramen noodles in a sweet, kid-friendly sauce. Quick & filling stir fry featuring shrimp, mixed vegetables and ramen noodles in a sweet, kid-friendly sauce.
2 Blocks Instant Top Ramen (Seasoning omitted)
1 Tbsp. Oil
1 16 oz. package Frozen Vegetables Stir Fry Blend
2 c. Frozen Shrimp
2 tsp. Red Wine or Plum Vineagar
2 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
1/4 c. Orange Juice
2 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Corn Starch
Omit the shrimp for a vegetarian meal!
2) Combine all ingredients for sauce in a lidded container. Shake to blend well.
3) Heat oil in large skillet or wok on Med-High heat.
4) Add noodles to boiling water. Cover with lid and turn off heat.
5) Carefully add frozen vegetables to hot skillet. Cook about 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add shrimp & continue stirring.
6) Drain noodles. Add to hot skillet with mixed sauce. Stir and cook until heated through and sauce has thickened.
Serving Size: Makes 5 one-cup servings
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DFTBAGRL.