Pita PizzasSubmitted by: SMALLERSHEEP
IntroductionA healthy alternative to greasy pizza A healthy alternative to greasy pizza
4 Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas
2 Tomatoes, sliced
1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash's Italian Blend
1 cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese
2 tsp Olive Oil
1. Mix olive oil and Mrs. Dash's Italian blend.
2. Toss tomato slices in olive oil mixture.
3. Evenly distribute tomatoes on the pitas.
4. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle pitas with Mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake additional 5 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JBRATCHIE.