- Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 165.2
- Total Fat: 7.0 g
- Cholesterol: 14.2 mg
- Sodium: 110.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
Banana Chocolate Chip Whole Wheat CookiesSubmitted by: OAKBORN
IntroductionI have tweaked another recipe I found online. YUM! They are cake-like, but tasty! I have tweaked another recipe I found online. YUM! They are cake-like, but tasty!
1/3 cup cinnamon applesauce, Cinnamon
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 large Egg
1 cup mashed Banana
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Black Walnuts, chopped
2) Combine all ingredients but for nuts and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
3) Add chocolate and nuts and mix until well distributed.
4) Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet or baking stone.
5) Bake 10-12 minutes until top is light brown and springs back like a cake.
6) Remove promptly to cooking rack or other place off pan to cool.
Serving Size: Makes a baker's dozen... unless you make them smaller
Number of Servings: 13
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user OAKBORN.