Cheesy Baked Zucchini ChipsSubmitted by: BETWEENTHEPAGES
1 medium baby zucchini squash, cut into 1-cm slices
2 tbsp plain Panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp 100% Parmesan cheese
scant 1/4 tsp garlic powder
scant 1/4 tsp salt or nusalt
dash black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) Spray a pan or cookie sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
3) Slice your zucchini (should make about 21-22 slices)
4) Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a shallow dish and mix.
5) Pour out the milk into another (separate) dish.
6) One by one, dunk each side of each zucchini slice first in the milk and then in the crumb mixture to coat. Place on prepared cooking sheet.
7) Bake for approx 30 minutes, or until crispy.
Serving Size: makes 2 servings (about 11 chips each)
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BETWEENTHEPAGES.