Black Bean BurritosSubmitted by: AZIAS_MOMMY
IntroductionAwesome! We added a bit more cream cheese but these were great! Awesome! We added a bit more cream cheese but these were great!
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 med. onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3 oz low fat plain cream cheese
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced jalapeno
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (optional but included in nutrition information)
2. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Place onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapenos in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour beans into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
3. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir cilantro into mixture.
4. Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up. Serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AZIAS_MOMMY.