Simple Raspberry MuffinsSubmitted by: NIXXXINCH
1 cup of unsweetened raspberries, frozen or fresh
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup sugar
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1 teaspoon sugar
2. Spray muffin tin with vegatable spray.
3. Sift together, in a large bowl, the flour, sugar and baking powder.
4. Combine the milk, oil and egg in a small bowl.
5. Stir in wet ingredients just enough to blend.
6. Gently fold in the raspberries.
7. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
8. Sprinkle lightly with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
9. Bake for 17 minutes or until light brown.
Makes 12 muffins ( 1 serving is 1 muffin)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NIXXXINCH.