- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 279.3
- Total Fat: 9.6 g
- Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
- Sodium: 1,145.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 28.0 g
Diamond Debi's Delectable Chicken SaladSubmitted by: DIAMONDDEBI416
IntroductionEnjoy this tasty chicken salad on the bread of your choice or just by itself! The flavor is out of this world!!! Enjoy this tasty chicken salad on the bread of your choice or just by itself! The flavor is out of this world!!!
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Chicken Boullion Cubes
1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley (chopped fine)
2 Stalks Celery (cut small)
1 Cup Onion (chopped)
1/4 Cup Carrots (chopped)
1/4 tsp. Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
2 Cups (32 Tbs.) Hellmann's Low-Fat Mayonnaise Dressing
2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
Fresh Parsley for garnish
2. Place 2 Chicken Boullion Cubes into a pot of water, add Chicken Breasts and bring to a boil.
3. Boil Chicken Breasts thoroughly, about 45-minutes.
4. Drain and run Chicken Breasts under cold water until completely cool.
5. Take Chicken off of bones, cut into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
6. Add Parsley, Celery, Onion, Carrots, Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar.
7. Mix well, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top for garnish and ENJOY!!!!!!
Serving Size: Makes 4 1-cup servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DIAMONDDEBI416.