- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 226.8
- Total Fat: 3.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 15,704.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
CAZLIN'S Maple and Brown Sugar OatmealSubmitted by: CAZLINR
IntroductionTo lower calories even further, use no-calorie brown sugar. and deduct 69 calories. To lower calories even further, use no-calorie brown sugar. and deduct 69 calories.
1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
2 cups water
2 dashes salt
4 teaspoons maple syrup
4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons raisins
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix the oats, water and salt.
2. Microwave for 90 seconds and stir. Stir in the maple syrup, brown sugar and optional dried fruit and microwave 60 seconds longer.
1. Combine water and salt bring to rolling boil.
2. Add oats, reduce to Medium heat and cook 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Halfway trough add other ingredients and stir.
4. Cover, remove from heat and serve in 2-3 minutes.
Serving Size: 2 servings
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CAZLINR.