- Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 68.6
- Total Fat: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 16.7 mg
- Sodium: 48.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY OATMEAL COOKIESSubmitted by: I.M.MAGIC
IntroductionMy own variation on Quaker's "Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies" My own variation on Quaker's "Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies"
Butter, salted, .5 cup (remove)
Butter, unsalted, 6 tbsp (remove)
Brown Sugar, .75 cup, packed (remove)
Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp (remove)
*Flour, white, 1.5 cup (remove)
Baking Soda, 1 tsp (remove)
Cinnamon, ground, 1 tbsp (remove)
*Quaker Oats - Quick 1 Minute - Dry, 0.5 cup (remove)
Raspberries Europe's Best, 1 cup (remove)
*Cocoa mix, Hot Cocoa, Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate, 34 gram(s) (remove)
You can make these bar cookies if you put the dough in an ungreased 9x13-inch metal pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes...
1) Beat butter and brown sugar together until creamy.
2) In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cocoa until blended.
3) Add eggs and vanilla extract to the butter/sugar mix. Beat well.
4) Add combined dry ingredients, mix thoroughly.
5) Add raspberries and mix thoroughly.
6) Drop dough by rounded tbsps onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7) Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
8) Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire rack and allow to cool completely.
9) Store tightly covered.
Serving Size: Makes 48 cookies.
Number of Servings: 48
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user I.M.MAGIC.