- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 187.3
- Total Fat: 6.0 g
- Cholesterol: 13.6 mg
- Sodium: 8.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
Banana Pineapple Coconut "Ice cream"Submitted by: ME_LISSA
IntroductionA no sugar added alternative to ice cream.
A no sugar added alternative to ice cream.
1 Ripe Banana (Frozen)
2 tsp Heavy Cream
2 tsp Crushed Pineapple
1/2 TBSP Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Omit the heavy cream if you'd like. It will shave most of the fat from this recipe. I think the heavy cream makes the treat more satisfying and more like actual ice cream.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Add all ingredients to Food Processor
• Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
• Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
• Serve immediately or freeze for 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Individual Serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ME_LISSA.