- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 136.3
- Total Fat: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 530.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
Chili Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini, and ScallionsSubmitted by: BELLEDECHARON
1 sweet potato (about 8 inches long)
2 medium zucchin
3 medium scallions
4 tsp Garlic Oil
1 tbs Sweet Chili Sauce
1 tbs Soy Sauce
4 tsp Worchestshire sauce
2 tbs Spicy Ginger Teriyaki sauce
3 tsp chili powder (or more if you like it extra spicy)
Any veggie can be substituted or added: mushrooms, onions, eggplant....just be sure to adjust the recipe to reflect nutritional values.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk or mix very well until thoroughly blended.
3. Peel and cut the sweet potato into 1/4" chunks. Add the chunks to the sauce in bowl. Mix until all of the potato chunks are covered. Set covered potato chunks onto greased baking sheet.
4. Wash and slice the zucchini (with peel) into 1/4" slices. Add slices to sauce bowl and mix until covered. Set zucchini on greased baking sheet next to potatoes.
5. Wash and slice scallions into thirds. Add slices to sauce bowl and mix until covered. Set scallions on baking sheet with potatoes and zucchini.
6. Note: try to keep all the vegetables relatively spread out and one-layer deep in the baking pan. Scallions will shrink quite a bit iwth cooking so you can use onion chuncks instead if preferred.
7. Set pan into pre-heated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender but firm.
Serving Size: makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BELLEDECHARON.