- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 708.4
- Total Fat: 44.3 g
- Cholesterol: 219.1 mg
- Sodium: 705.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 28.7 g
Shrimp and feta cheese over fetucciniSubmitted by: KATHYHARRIOTT1
Shrimp, cooked, 24 large
Fetuccini, cooked (pasta), 2 cup
Red Ripe Tomatoes, .25 cup cherry tomatoes
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
Garlic, 2 tsp chopped
Shallots, 1 tbsp chopped
Half and Half Cream, .25 cup
Butter, salted, 3 tbsp
Feta Cheese, .5 cup
2. Start cooking pasta.
3. Add shrimp. Cook til done. Add 1 tbsp butter.
4. Slice tomatoes and add to pan.
5. Add half and half...keep stirring.
6. Add feta cheese and last two tbsp of butter.
7. Drain pasta. Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta.
Serving Size: makes 2 servings with 12 shrimp each
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KATHYHARRIOTT1.