- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110.3
- Total Fat: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
- Sodium: 109.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
Banana Walnut Oatmeal CookiesSubmitted by: LAURAMASON
IntroductionLow fat, low sugar, low carb, no cholesterol! Low fat, low sugar, low carb, no cholesterol!
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground allspice
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters)
3 Tbsp. Olivio
1/4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
1 small banana, cut into chunks
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2. Combine flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg. Whisk together gently. Add the oats and nuts and combine. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, blend egg substitute, Olivio, Splenda, banana, and vanilla. Beat with hand mixer until totall combined and smooth.
4. Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined.
5. Drop batter by slightly rounded tablespoons onto prepared sheets. These cookies will NOT flatten out much during baking, so if you like your cookies thin and crispy, flatten the batter with a fork.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Switch the positions of the pans, and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown and firm in the center. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your cookies. Cool on a baking rack.
Makes 24 cookies which equals 12 servings
Keep cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LAURAMASON.