This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionA variation on fruit salad. A variation on fruit salad.
- 1 1/2 cups grapes, green, purple, or combination of each
- 1 medium apple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 16 oz. can of chunky unsweetened pineapple, drained (save the juice)
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
2. To make Jumble Juice: Put yogurt into a small bowl or cup. Add juice and stir with a whisk or fork until smooth. Pour Jumble Juice over fruit and toss gently to coat.
3. Divide Fruit Jumble into bowls or plates and sprinkle with nuts, coconut and cinnamon.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County