Hunan Green BeansSubmitted by: PRINCESS1959
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 lb. green beans
• 4 tsp. soy sauce
• 1 tsp. sugar
• 1 Tbsp. Chinese rice wine or cooking sherry
You can also make this recipe with broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus or a mix of vegetables.
Just adjust the cooking time to your vegetable-for example, mushrooms will not need quite as long!
Enjoy and try out other veggies!
SparkPeople Sponsored Video
2. Add beans and stir quickly to coat with oil.
3. After 2 minutes, add soy sauce and sugar.
4. Cook 2 minutes longer and add wine.
5. Reduce heat and cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until beans are wilted.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRINCESS1959.