Stir Fry VegetablesSubmitted by: TOODYAYDHS
IntroductionThis is a very healthy stir fry, that only uses a spray on cannola oil This is a very healthy stir fry, that only uses a spray on cannola oil
6 Sticks of celery
300g Bean sprouts
2 tsp Crushed garlic
2 tsp Minced ginger
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
Stir frys are an excellent way to experiment with vegetables. Once the stir fry is done, you can accompany this low fat dinner recipe with a nice basmati rice.
2. Slice the celery into thin slices and shred the cabbage
3. Spray cannola oil on a large nonstick frying pan and heat.
4. Add the onion (finely chopped), garlic and ginger and fry for about 3 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables, and stir in the soy sauce.
6. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender, but crunchy.
Serving Size: Serves 10 as a Side Dish
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TOODYAYDHS.