Fabulous Chicken FajitasSubmitted by: -MAYBE-
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 medium to large onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large handful cliantro, rough chopped
- 4 tbsp chili powder (more or less to taste)
- 4 tbsp cumin (more or less to taste)
- Add chicken, spices, and 1/3 cup of water.
- Cook chicken about 1/2 way and add veggies.
- Add more water and spices at this time (if needed).
- Serve with tortillas, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, etc. (Not included in Nutritional Information).
- Makes approximately 8 fajitas.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KMS234.