Zucchini LasagnaSubmitted by: KAIROSGRAMMY
IntroductionVery Tasty! People beg me for this recipe! Very Tasty! People beg me for this recipe!
2 cups shredded zucchini
8 oz part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
Part skim ricotta cheese
1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
Lg. Can of Hunts or Delmonte Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
1 Can Italian diced tomatoes
8 oz of canned mushrooms
2. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese
4. Mix remaining mozzarella, zucchini, ricotta and paremsan cheeses.
5. Mix spaghetti sauce & diced tomatoes (these are Italian herbed ones) together and added drained mushrooms.
6. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce mixture in prepared baking dish, top with 3 noodles.
6. Spread half the cheese mixture over the noodles and then top with another 3rd of spaghetti sauce mixture.
7. Top with 3 more noodles.
8. Top with remaining cheese sauce and then the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
9. Bake for 1 hour or until heated through and cheeses melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KAIROSGRAMMY.