- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 351.7
- Total Fat: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 84.5 mg
- Sodium: 541.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 19.6 g
Eazy Peazy Chicken Noodle CasseroleSubmitted by: LADYBUGPLUS
IntroductionAdding Sweet Peas to a chicken noodle casserole makes a good tasty dish even tastier Adding Sweet Peas to a chicken noodle casserole makes a good tasty dish even tastier
12 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 can campbells Chicken broth
3/4 cup (8Tbsp) mayonnaise
3 cooked noodles, 8oz dry
1 cup frozen peas
15 ritz crackers, crushed
Pam butter flavored cooking spray
I usually use Sam Club's Rotisserie chicken and shred it
and you can eliminate the chicken broth if you add more condensed soup but you will need to change your nutritional info per serving. It is tastier using the broth and not many more calories.
1. Boil the noodle till al dente. Chop up into bite sized chunks the cooked chicked. I use Rotisserie so I shred up mine.
2. Mix the soups and mayonnaise together in medium bowl.
3. Add the drained cooked noodles and chicken together the add to soup mix. Toss the frozen peas into the mix.
4. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Fill with the entire mix.
5. In a large closed ziploc bag filled with the ritz crackers run your rolling pin over the crackers till they are like bread crumbs. sprinkle them over the casserole.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
cut into 6 servings
Serving Size: 6 1-cup serving
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LADYBUGPLUS.