Thai Peanut NoodlesSubmitted by: FREGGIEQUEEN
IntroductionFrom here: http://www.food.com/recipe/col
d-peanut-noodles-225645 From here: http://www.food.com/recipe/col
*Whole Wheat Capellini, 16 oz (remove)
Carrots, raw, 1 cup, grated (remove)
Scallions, raw, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
*Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, .5 cup, sliced (remove)
Parsley, .25 cup (remove)
Peanut Butter, smooth style, .33 cup (remove)
*Soy Sauce, .25 cup (remove)
*Distilled White Vinegar, 2 tbsp (remove)
Sesame Oil, 3 tbsp (remove)
Brown Sugar, 6 tsp unpacked (remove)
Pepper, black, .25 tsp (remove)
Ginger Root, .5 tsp (remove)
*Sriracha, .5 tsp (remove)
*Sesame Seeds, 4 tbsp (remove)
1) Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain; rinse in very cold water and drain again.
2) Place cooled noodles in a large bowl and toss with the carrots, scallions, bell pepper slices and cilantro.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
4) Drizzle the sauce over noodles mixture; toss to coat well.
5) Serve room temp or cold.
6) Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Serving Size: Serves 8