Pumpkin Cheese BallSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionThis is a beautiful center piece with fall leaves under the plate and lit candles on either side. This is a beautiful center piece with fall leaves under the plate and lit candles on either side.
1 c Fancy Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1c Cream Cheese
2T Sweet Relish
2. Mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese and relish.
3. Form into a large ball.
4. Roll the call in the chopped pecans to cover it.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
6. Set on a serving plate. Shape into the form of a pumpkin. Place a pumpkin stem in top if desired
7. Serve with crackers. Enjoy!!
Serving Size: 20
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VEHAMILTON1.