Lisa's Fiesta PizzaSubmitted by: NATRONA32
IntroductionI found a recipie but knew I could make it better... & I did! yeay me! I found a recipie but knew I could make it better... & I did! yeay me!
2 - 8-10 inch round Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 Chicken Breast no skin
1/2 cup -Shredded fat free Mexican Four Cheese blend (divided)
10 - Black Olives (jumbo) (divided & chopped)
3 - small tomatoes (sliced & divided)
10 - Basil leaves (divided)
1/4 cup -canned sweet corn (divided)
you can spray the basil leaves w/ a little bit of olive oil to keep them from drying out but even w/o, they still add great flavor!
Add what ever vegtables you enjoy, have fun with it, I did!
SparkPeople Sponsored Video
2. boil chicken breast for about 5 minutes to pre-cook.be sure to add your favorite seasoning to water to give the chicken a little flavor. Shred chicken when done & set aside
3. place tortillas on cookie sheet (or if grilling, you can later transfer to pizza pan) & top each tortilla with a little cheese.
4. Add half the chicken, olives, corn & tomatoes
5. Add remaining cheese & then top with half the basil leaves
6. bake in heated oven or grill for about 15- 20 minutes
Serving Size: makes 4 servings (each serving is 1/2 a tortilla)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATRONA32.