- Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 124.7
- Total Fat: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 11.8 mg
- Sodium: 85.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
Gluten-Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter CookiesSubmitted by: MICHTOTMAN
Butter, salted, 4 Tbs
Egg, fresh, 1 large
Baking Soda, 1/4 tsp
Brown Sugar, 1 cup, packed
Sea Salt, 1/8 tsp
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats, 1 cup
Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix & Flour Blend, 1 cup
Peanut Butter - Organic (Kirkland brand), 2 tbsp
Chocolate Chips, 1/2 bag (approx 12 Tbs)
1 Tbs vanilla
2. Mix dry ingredients (not sugar) together - set aside.
3. Mix egg and vanilla in with the butter and peanut butter. Mix in sugar.
4. With mixer on low speed, gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
5. Form into ball and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Turn pan and cook an additional 6 mintues.
6. Let cool on pan 5-10 minutes before removing to cooling rack.