- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 354.9
- Total Fat: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 154.4 mg
- Sodium: 347.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 61.1 g
Mayonaise - Chutney Chicken BakedSubmitted by: JACEUG
IntroductionI have adapted this a very rich oven-baked South African Chicken recipe to a lower carb version. It makes 3 servings. I have adapted this a very rich oven-baked South African Chicken recipe to a lower carb version. It makes 3 servings.
Mustard seed, yellow, 0.75 tsp
Hellmann’s Mayonaise, 1 tbspn
Lea & Perrins, Worcestershire Sauce, 2 tsp
Ketchup, Heinz, 1 tbsp
Chicken Breast, no skin, 248 grams ( 3 chicken breasts)
Crosse & Blackwell Chutney, 1 tbspn
Garlic, 1 tsp
Salt and pepper
2) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
3) Spray an oven dish with vegetable low cal spray.
4) Salt and pepper chicken to taste, add to ovendish and then paint chicken with the basting sauce on all sides.
5) Pour remaining basting sauce over chicken. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6) Remove aluminium foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.