- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 308.2
- Total Fat: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 24.6 mg
- Sodium: 624.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 18.7 g
Spicy Linguini with Fresh Hot PeppersSubmitted by: GOAL_MINDED
IntroductionSpicy linguini and chicken dish with fresh chili peppers and parsley. Spicy linguini and chicken dish with fresh chili peppers and parsley.
Chili peppers slected as desired, from mild to habanero and sliced in thin stips (1/8" wide).
Parsley is fresh and coarsly chopped.
Garlic is very thinly sliced.
Chicken breast is grilled and cut into strips (1/4" thick).
2. Begin boiling pasta as instructed by the brand.
3. When pasta is 1/2 cooked, begin lightly sauteing the sliced peppers in 1/2 of the olive oil in a medium skillet, over medium heat and add a dash of salt.
4. After 1 - 2 minutes of sauteing the peppers, add the chicken strips to the skillet.
5. When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and add to the skillet.
6. Add the sliced garlic and the fresh parsley on top of the pasta in the skillet.
7. Drizzel the remaining extra virgin olive oil over the pasta and toss everything for 20-30 seconds.
8. Plate and serve with freshly grated parmesian.
Serving Size: 2 Servings