Lemon Garlic Brussel SproutsSubmitted by: WIGIME
IntroductionThis is a great side dish you prepare on top of the stove. This is a great side dish you prepare on top of the stove.
2 lb Brussel Sprouts
2 Tbsp Olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 lemon, juice and zested
3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
Pan size will determine how quickly the brussel sprouts will cook.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Once heated, add the halved brussel sprouts to the pan and sauté for about 7-8 minutes on each side until the outer part is a caramelized brown and the inside is soft and fully cooked.
4. Add the garlic half way through the cooking.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper.
6. Stir to combine and taste. Adjust seasoning if needed. Sprinkly the cheese on top and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WIGIME.