Thai Chicken noodlesSubmitted by: NEWORLEANSGAL5
Barilla Plus Angel Hair (uncooked), 10 oz
*Dynasty 100% Pure Sesame Seed Oil, 2 tbsp
Chicken Breast, no skin, 8 ounces
*onion, fresh finely chopped, 1 cup
Ginger, ground, 1 tbsp
Garlic, 1 tbsp
*Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
Soy sauce (tamari), 4 tsp
*Sesame Seeds, 1 tbsp
*Onion powder, 1 tbsp
Onions, raw, 4 tbsp chopped
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
1. Cook spaghetti as directed by the manufacturer, rinse and drain.
2. Cut chicken breast into strips or small chunks, sprinkle with onion powder and saute in olive oil til no longer pink in the middle and outside is caramel colored adding red bell pepper strips and onions halfway through cooking. Add chopped garlic just as you remove from heat.
3. Combine all other ingredients, mix until peanut butter is dissolved.
4. Add sauce to drained pasta and chicken mixture, toss until pasta is fully coated.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and fresh chopped GREEN onions.
Serving Size: approx 12 oz
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NEWORLEANSGAL5.