- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 254.4
- Total Fat: 18.9 g
- Cholesterol: 66.8 mg
- Sodium: 720.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
Low carb Pizza, 5.6 net carbs/servingSubmitted by: BRMALLORY1986
IntroductionMissing pizza in your low carb diet here is a great go to! Missing pizza in your low carb diet here is a great go to!
For the crust:
* Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour, 2 cups
* Egg, fresh, 2 large
* Garlic powder, 2 tbsp
* Salt, 1.5 tsp
* Mrs. Dash (R) Original Blend, 1.5 tsp
* Cheese, Parmesan 3/4 cups
For the Toppings:
* Light Ragu NSA tomato & basil tomato sauce, 1/2 cup
* Artisan Fresh All Natural Italian Style Chicken Sausage, 2 sausage links sliced and diced to liking
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 Italian tomato sliced and diced to liking
* Mushrooms, fresh, 2 cup, pieces or slices
* Scallions, raw, 3 medium sliced
* Black Olives, 5 jumbo sliced
* Mozzarella Cheese, whole milk, 1 cup, shredded
* Feel free to change around the topping porition to your liking, just remember to change your nutritional info.
* If you are not a fan of fresh mushrooms you can always salute them a little with pam or butter before adding to your pizza (I do this because they don''t cook in the time they are in the oven)
* You may need to eat with a fork and knife vs. traditional pizza eating way if you add a lot of toppings.
2. Spread crust mixture onto a pizza pan and bake for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Place sauce first and then top with everything else, cheese topping goes last.
4. Bake an additional 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees
Serving Size: makes 10 slices, 1 slice per serving
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRMALLORY1986.