- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 255.4
- Total Fat: 15.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 236.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 24.7 g
Oven Roasted Tofu from Whole Food MarketSubmitted by: JENKNITS
IntroductionA tangy tofu recipe! It is publicly shared, and available on line, from Whole Foods Market. A tangy tofu recipe! It is publicly shared, and available on line, from Whole Foods Market.
2 packages extra firm tofu
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh chopped , or one teaspoon dried ground thyme or oregano or parsley
(You will need parchment paper)
This recipe takes a while to prepare, but I think it's worth it! It is publicly shared, available free on line, from Whole Foods Market.
2. In small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and herbs.
3. Place tofu slices in a single layer of a shallow baking dish. Pour mixture over the tofu and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Remove tofu pieces from marinade and place on the lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 60 minutes or until tofu slices are slightly browned and firmed.
Serving Size: 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENKNITS.