- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 335.6
- Total Fat: 7.4 g
- Cholesterol: 78.8 mg
- Sodium: 561.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.5 g
- Protein: 40.5 g
Santa Fe Chicken Salad with Peanut SauceSubmitted by: GRANT_ME_WINGS
IntroductionCrispy lettuce and spicy peanut sauce come together into a delicious salad. Crispy lettuce and spicy peanut sauce come together into a delicious salad.
1 large head Romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried, and torn
1 cup sweet corn, cooked and drained
1.5 cups cooked black beans, rinsed until water runs clear
2/3 cup (2.5 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese
1 plum tomato, diced
1 plum tomato, cut into wedges
1 taco shell, broken into pieces
2 chicken breasts
Juice of one lime
3 Tbsp peanut sauce or dressing
2. Cook (or grill) the chicken breasts until done.
3. Prepare lettuce, diced and wedged tomatoes, corn, and beans as described.
4. Toss lettuce, tomato, beans, corn, taco shell bits and chicken breast slices together.
5. Garnish with tomato wedges and cilantro (optional)
6. Serve with dressing on the side
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GRANT_ME_WINGS.