Miso SoupSubmitted by: FUZZYPUFF1
IntroductionServe with any Japanese meal, good for replenishing lost salt, and relieving fatigue. Serve with any Japanese meal, good for replenishing lost salt, and relieving fatigue.
- handful of fishflakes
- 1/2 package of soft silken tofu
- wakame, seaweed( as much as you want)
-1-2 stalks of green onion
- light spoonful of miso( to taste)
- 1/2 small pot of water
For a different variation, use carrots and onions instead of wakame and tofu. Everything else is the same process but the carrots and onions will take longer to cook( cook until reasonably soft)
You can also add sweet potato and burdock root to this version.
2. when it starts to boil, take out flakes with a strainer
3. cut tofu into small squares and put in pot
4. add wakame and turn off heat when the wakame hs absorbed some water and expanded
5. turn off heat and rub miso in with a strainer
6. add green onions
Serving Size: 4 small bowls of soup( little over one cup per serving)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FUZZYPUFF1.