Toro Toro TofuSubmitted by: FUZZYPUFF1
IntroductionPerfect vegetarian side dish for some protein. Green peas are good, but you can also use edamame instead or even more protein! Perfect vegetarian side dish for some protein. Green peas are good, but you can also use edamame instead or even more protein!
-1 package of soft silken tofu(any firmness is fine)
-1 tbsp canola oil *
-1 tbsp oyster sauce *
-1/2 tsp brown sugar *
-1/2 tsp soy sauce *
-100 ml of water
- thumbsize amount of minced ginger
- 2 stalks of green onion
- frozen green peas/edamame( as much as you like)
-mixture of 1 tsp of cornstarch and water
This has a very light flavor, so if want a little more, double the starred sauce ingredients. It will have a stronger but definitely not overpowering flavor.
2. add oyster sauce, then water
3. add tofu, then brown sugar, and soysauce
4. cook for 2-3 min and add corn starch mixture
5. add edamame or peas and turn of heat when thawed
Serving Size: 4 side dishes
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FUZZYPUFF1.