Vinegar Ginger ChickenSubmitted by: FUZZYPUFF1
IntroductionDepending on how sour or sweet you like, the ratio of vinegar to sugar can be different. But keep brown sugar and soy sauce ratio equal. Depending on how sour or sweet you like, the ratio of vinegar to sugar can be different. But keep brown sugar and soy sauce ratio equal.
- 2 chicken breasts( no skin)
- flour for lightly coating the chicken
-oil for frying( or bake in the oven)
- 3 to 4 tbsp brown sugar
-3 to 4 tbsp soysauce
-3 to 5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
-1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 4 stalks of minced green onion
Can eat warm, but best if chilled first and cold!
2. cut chicken into pieces, coat with flour and fry or bake
3. place chicken in sauce and serve or put in refrigerator to chill
Serving Size: about 30 smaller pieces of chicken
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FUZZYPUFF1.