Chicken EnchiladasSubmitted by: KEMMA71
1lb. Cooked chicken breast, shredded or cubed
8 Tumaro's Multigrain "Low in Carbs" Tortillas
1 can Ortega Mild Diced Green Chilies (4oz)
1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup (10.75 oz)
1 can Rosarita Enchilada Sauce (20 oz)
1/2 c. Roasted red peppers, chopped
2 c. Fred Meyer Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican blend cheese
1/2 c. Fred Meyer Fat Free Sour Cream
2) Combine chicken, soup, peppers, chilies, sour cream, 1/2 of the cheese and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce in a bowl.
3)Reserve 1/4 c of the remaining enchilada sauce for later and use the rest to coat both sides of the tortillas.
4) Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 c of the chicken mixture and roll up, tucking in the ends.
5) Place each enchilada in a glass baking dish, seam side down.
6) Bake for 35 minutes.
7) Pour remining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
8) Return to oven for 10 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings (1 enchilada per serving)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KEMMA71.