- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 114.2
- Total Fat: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
- Sodium: 162.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
Linda's Cinnamon Orange RollsSubmitted by: FOXYLADYOHYA21
IntroductionEnjoy sweet orange rolls, without the kneading. The rolls aren't overly sweet, so they make a lovely breakfast. You will find my family enjoying a pan of these bakery treats on Christmas morning. Enjoy sweet orange rolls, without the kneading. The rolls aren't overly sweet, so they make a lovely breakfast. You will find my family enjoying a pan of these bakery treats on Christmas morning.
16 frozen dinner rolls (we like Rhodes)
1/2 cup SPLENDA brown sugar
1/4 cup UNSWEETENED orange juice concentrate
2 Tbsp DIET butter or trans-fat free stick margarine
1/8 tsp cinnamon
RAISE 4 HOURS
1. Spray a tube pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread the frozen rolls evenly around the pan.
3. Place a small saucepan over medium heat and add the brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter, and cinnamon. Warm the mixture, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the orange juice mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover with rolls with a clean towl, and allow to raise for four hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until they are no longer doughy.
7. Turn the rolls out onto a large plate. Scoop out any remaining sauce from the pan, and drizzle over the rolls.
Serving Size: Makes 16 rolls
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOXYLADYOHYA21.