Maple Sausage Pancake Muffins Gluten Free
- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 193.6
- Total Fat: 9.4 g
- Cholesterol: 46.3 mg
- Sodium: 247.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
IntroductionMaple Sausage Pancake Muffins is a post from: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures ©2011
I modified to make vegetarian by subbing TVP "sausage" Maple Sausage Pancake Muffins is a post from: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures ©2011
I modified to make vegetarian by subbing TVP "sausage"
2 cup Bisquick, Gluten Free Baking mix 1/3 cup
1 12 oz. can Carnation Evaporated Milk
4 tbsp Oil (Crisco)vegetable oil
2 large Eggs
1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill TVP
2/3 cup Fancy Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese
1/4 cup Pure maple syrup
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
3 tsp Rubbed Sage
• pancake batter made according to directions- Any recipe that uses 2 cups flour or 2 cups dry mix will work ( I have used my favorite gluten free pancake batter and it works great.)
• 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage, cook until browned and done and drain off fat (can sub for TVP)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup, if you use real maple syrup it will have more of a maple flavor, if you use pancake syrup it gives it a different taste. My kids prefer the pancake syrup flavor.
2. Pour into well greased (sprayed) muffin tins and bake at 350 for 18 minutes or until done.
3. Eat warm or cool completely and freeze.
Serving Size: Makes 12 Muffins (large)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SLACHETKA103145.