- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 212.6
- Total Fat: 7.0 g
- Cholesterol: 41.1 mg
- Sodium: 261.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
Butterscotch Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese FrostingSubmitted by: SLACHETKA103145
IntroductionRecipe from Lynn@LynnsKitchenAdventures.co
I modified to use prepared frosting. Recipe from Lynn@LynnsKitchenAdventures.co
I modified to use prepared frosting.
• 1 package yellow cake mix ( King Arthur Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix works well )
• 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
2. Pour into paper lined or grease muffin tins. This makes about 18 cupcakes.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely and then frost with Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: Makes 18 Cupcakes
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SLACHETKA103145.