French toast casseroleSubmitted by: ROCKNBUTTERFLY
16 slic. dixie carb cinnamon bread
10 egg whites
80g vanilla Isofast
2 scoops banana isopure
1.5 cup water
1/3 cup Walden Farms Maple Syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/2cup fat free Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup Truvia
2 tsp Cinnamon
2) In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, UMP, water, vanilla and syrup together.
3) Tear the Ezekiel bread into bite size pieces and add to the mixture. Toss and let it marinate while you prep other ingredients.
4) In a small bowl, beat cottage cheese until its smooth. Add Truvia and mix well.
5) Spray an 8X8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
6) Add the bread mixture and then swirl the cottage cheese mixture into the dish.
7) Sprinkle with cinnamon
8) Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
Remove foil, bake another 15.
Allow it to cool a bit before serving or if you can't wait, burn your tongue like me.
9) Serve with Walden Farms pancake syrup.
Serving Size: 6 servings