Caramel CornSubmitted by: ANDREA236
Introductionadapted from Paula Deen adapted from Paula Deen
8 cups popcorn, air-popped
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 Tbsp. Karo light corn syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2. Add brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Boil for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda; mix well.
5. Spread over popcorn in roasting pan or large pan. Stir well to coat popcorn.
6. Bake at 200 F for 1 hour, strirring every 15 minutes.
7. Cool on wax paper to dry.
Makes 8-1 cup servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANDREA236.