- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 144.6
- Total Fat: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 39.6 mg
- Sodium: 103.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 4.0 g
Sugar-Free Brown Rice Pudding (Almond Milk)Submitted by: CREOLETEXAN
IntroductionTypical Sugar-Free Brown Rice Pudding recipe using splenda and almond milk Typical Sugar-Free Brown Rice Pudding recipe using splenda and almond milk
2 cups cooked brown rice
2 cups unsweetend vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2. In a separate bowl large enough to accommodate the hot liquid beat the egg with a whisk while slowly adding the hot liquid a little bit at a time until all of the liquid has been added to the egg.
3. Place the 2 cups of cooked rice into the pan used to cook the milk mixture.
4. Add the milk mixture to the rice in the pan and return heat to medium-high, stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil then reduce heat to simmer.
5. Simmer mixture for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes until the mixture is a creamy consistency.
6. Remove from heat, cover top with wax paper and place in the refrigerator to cool.
Serving Size: 4 0.5-cup servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CREOLETEXAN.