Cheesy Zuchinni & CheeseSubmitted by: LJSCRIVEN
IntroductionThis quick and easy recipe will become one of your favorite sides This quick and easy recipe will become one of your favorite sides
Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup
Vidalia onion, raw 1 medium onion
Al Fresco All Natural Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage 1 link, 2 serving
Butter, salted, 1 tsp
Fresh Zucchini, shredded, 3 cup (approx 1 med zucchini)
Salt, .5 tsp
3 cloves garlic or minced garlic
Optional: Green pepper, diced jalapenos, roma tomatoes
Feel free to use any meat you like: ground beef, chicken, etc.
2. Put about a teaspoon of butter into your pan (use more or less depending on the amount of zucchini you cook).
3. Grade your zucchini and place into preheated pan and cook at a medium temperature for a few minutes. Stirring occasionally.
4. Add salt, green pepper, onion, garlic (other optional ingredients). Mix thoroughly.
5. Add sausage and cheese. Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
6. Serve and enjoy as a main course or side dish.
Serving Size: Makes 4-6 servings
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LJSCRIVEN.