- Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 381.4
- Total Fat: 23.5 g
- Cholesterol: 37.8 mg
- Sodium: 602.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 10.7 g
Cheezee Potatoes with Bacon BitsSubmitted by: BUDDHAKAI13
IntroductionIt's really difficult to mess up a recipe that includes CHEESE, POTATOES, and BACON... however, there's a key ingredient in here that takes it to the next level! It's really difficult to mess up a recipe that includes CHEESE, POTATOES, and BACON... however, there's a key ingredient in here that takes it to the next level!
Ore Ida Hash Browns 6lb. bag
Shredded Cheese (Mild Cheddar is best) 8 cups
Sour Cream 16 oz.
Cream of Chicken 98% Fat Free, 2 regular cans
Bacon Bits, 4 TBSP
2. Add six cups of shredded cheese and leave 2 cups on the side for the cheese layer on top.
3. MIX all the ingredients until all of the ingredients are evenly spread out in the bowl
4. Pack the mix in oven-safe trays, big trays, small trays, it's up to you... you can cook it all at once or freeze some for later
5. Take the 2 cups of cheese and place on top of mix for a cheese top!
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
7. Cook in oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes
8. Broil on high for two minutes.
9. Make sure to pull it out quickly after. Let cool, slice and serve....
Serving Size: Makes 32 servings, about a cup's worth
Number of Servings: 32
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUDDHAKAI13.