Taco PizzaSubmitted by: LILLY_78
IntroductionA midwestern classic! A midwestern classic!
-Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce (tomato sauce), .45 cup
-Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 8 oz
-Mama Mary’s Whole Wheat Pizza, 1 serving
-Iceberg Lettuce (salad), 1 cup, shredded or chopped
-Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw, year round average, 1 cup cherry tomatoes
-Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, 2 tsp
-Chips - Doritos - Nacho Cheesier, 1.3 oz
-Ground beef, extra lean, 8 oz
1. Cook the ground beef.
2. When finished cooking, add taco seasoning and let simmer.
3. Drain beef and set aside.
4. Prepare crust according to directions by brushing olive oil along the crust of the pizza.
5. Spread tomato sauce on crust
6. Add beef
7. Top with cheese
8. Lower oven to 425 degrees and bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted
9. Let stand for a few minutes
10. Top with chopped lettuce, and tomatoes
11. Sprinkle crushed taco chips on top
Serving Size: 1/6th of the pizza
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LILLY_78.