- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 115.6
- Total Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 16.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 2.0 g
Chocolate Chip Cherry Brooke BarsSubmitted by: THURBZZ
IntroductionA homemade version of the Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte Larabars A homemade version of the Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte Larabars
1 cup (approx 12) large Medjool Dates (pitted)
1 cup Dried unsweetened cherries
1/2 cup Almonds
1/2 cup Cashews
1Tbsp Cocoa powder
1/4 cup Semisweet chocolate chips (mini or regular)
- Don't over-process the dates or you will get a large sticky lump that isn't quite the right texture.
- I prefer to eat these room temperature, but I recommend storing them in the refrigerator.
2. Add the dates and cherries and pulse long, then short until mixture is ground up but loose - resembling a rich soil.
3. Add the cocoa powder (and mini chips if you have them) and pulse until just incorporated.
4. Press into a 9"x9" pan lined with parchment and chill. (30 min.) When firm cut into equal size delicious snack bars!
Serving Size: Makes 12-16 bars